Working with us
We have the resources of a medium-sized practice with the personalised service of a small practice. Our directors are involved in every phase of a project, working with a consistent team in a collaborative partnership with our clients.
Why fulton trotter architects?
Choosing an architect is one of the most important decisions you will make on your project. Here are some of the reasons our clients choose to work with us.
- We believe in a collaborative and enjoyable design process that meaningfully engages users, stakeholders and the wider community
- We think beyond the brief and view our clients’ problems as opportunities for innovation, responding to challenges with simple and effective solutions
- Our projects benefit from continuity of knowledge and decision making. Our clients’ work with the same design team from commencement to completion
- Our 3D BIM processes allow us to provide a ‘virtual reality’ walk-through of proposed spaces, enabling the design to be communicated clearly to users and stakeholders
- We have experience working with a strong network of consultants and contractors who share our commitment to achieving the best outcome for our clients
- We have a third-party certified quality management system that ensures we consistently produce high-quality, cost effective and socially responsible architecture, delivered in time and on budget
Fulton Trotter Architects was established in 1937 and is one of Australia’s oldest architectural practices.
For generations we have worked with communities across Australia to design and deliver enriching spaces.
We are proud of what our practice has built. Our history has given us the skills to confidently adapt and evolve, allowing us to provide future focussed solutions to our clients.